Our vintner’s process starts with growing and selecting high-quality grapes. The grapes produced by our 27,000 lovingly-tended French vinifera vines, along with top-quality grapes produced by neighbouring vineyards, are blended to produce unique and unexpected flavours in the estate’s wines.
Kerner, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, and Viognier
Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah
2009 Chardonnay (Dry)
This unique Chardonnay has been lovingly crafted from grapes grown and hand-picked at Oliver Twist Estate Winery along the Black Sage Bench in Oliver, BC. Aromatic and fruity, this well-balanced, lightly-oaked Chardonnay shows rich, creamy pineapple notes countered nicely by a tang of lemon and a touch of toasted coconut at the finish. This wine feels pleasantly velvety as you sip. Oliver Twist Chardonnay pairs nicely with poultry, seafood, pork, or soft cheeses.
2011 French Embrace(Off Dry)
C’est l’amour! Two French wines join to create this beautiful masterpiece. Our Chardonnay and Viognier blend is like sunshine in a glass with characteristics of white peaches, citrus, honeydew melon, and pineapple. This wine is a perfect sipping wine to enjoy on the patio or to pair with any luncheon.
2011 Oliver's Choice (Off Dry) A Riesling-Trollinger Cross
Kerner, the white grape with red attitude! A white wine that both red and white wine drinkers enjoy features an explosion of fruit flavour such as white peaches, nectarines, apricots, tropical fruits, honey, and a subtle ginger finish. This wine has been prepared with specially selected grapes grown in the Okanagan Valley to produce a luxurious appeal that will add finesse and romance to your meals. Pairing suggestions include turkey, ham, or seafood. It also makes a great patio sipper.
2011 Pinot Gris (Dry)
Who knew that so many flavours could come from one grape? This fruit forward wine has floral characteristics, flavours of Asian pear, and hints of grapefruit and ginger. Pair this wine with seafood, creamy pasta, or simply enjoy it as a sipping wine.
2010 Viognier (Dry)
This unoaked Viognier has been lovingly crafted using grapes that have been hand-picked in the sunny vineyards of Okanagan Falls, British Columbia. It offers the delicate aromas of rose petals, vanilla beans, and melons, and the flavours of exotic fruits with a touch of spice. Try it with seafood, chicken creamy soups, or sushi.
2010 Patio Passion (Dry)
Outstanding White Merlot. Patio Passion is reminiscent of the aroma of a homemade strawberry-rhubarb pie, with hints of gooseberry and mint. This rosé wine has lovely berry flavours with hints of rhubarb and spice. As its name suggests, this is the perfect wine to enjoy chilled while lounging on the patio, or paired with a cheese plate or your favourite BBQ meal.
2007 Cabernet Sauvignon (Dry)
Our Cabernet Sauvignon features grapes grown and handpicked in the South Okanagan in British Columbia and carefully crafted at our estate winery. This rich and flavorful wine features a delectable fragrance of black cherry, pepper, black berry, bell pepper, exotic spices, vanilla, cinnamon and subtle oak with luscious flavours of vibrant black cherry, soft tannins, with a spicy finish. It’s a delicious partner with roast lamb, wild game such as venison, beef casseroles and stews, and hard cheeses with rustic breads. Helpful hint: decant for an hour or two if this wine is not to be aged. The tannins will soften with age.
2008 Merlot (Dry)
South Okanagan grapes grown and handpicked grapes, carefully crafted at our estate winery, provide a delectable fragrance of black cherry, vanilla, blackberry, with a hint of smoke. Luscious flavours of black cherry, vanilla, and berries blend beautifully with a toasty finish. This Merlot is absolutely delicious served with meat dishes and cheeses.
2007 Proprietor’s Reserve Merlot (Dry)
Grapes grown and handpicked in the South Okanagan are chosen especially for this Merlot. A electable fragrance of black cherry with toasty vanilla and blackberry create luscious flavours of dark, juicy fruit, blackberry and vanilla with soft tannins. This wine is crafted to be served with meat dishes (from grilled steaks, , stews, and lasagna) and firm cheeses or camembert.
2010 Syrah (Dry)
Oliver Twist’s Syrah has been lovingly crafted from grapes grown and hand-picked in vineyards of the area surrounding Oliver, British Columbia. Aged in French and American oak barrels, this richly-coloured Syrah offers notes of black cherry, spicy cinnamon, and vanilla. Note the luscious flavours of black cherries, lush ripe berries, and pepper, making this wine a great choice to serve with grilled or roasted meats, pasta dishes, or to simply sip in front of a roaring fire on a cold winter’s day.
2011 Rosado Splash
Oliver Twist’s signature dessert-style wine is crafted from Syrah with a splash of Viognier. Grapes are grown in the South Okanagan in British Columbia. This combination creates an extraordinary dessert style wine. Aromas of cherry pie, almond, and caramel together with flavourful hints of raspberry, guava, passion fruit, and watermelon will pique your interest. This wine can be served as an aperitif or with spiced cheese or sausage, or simply enjoy it as a dessert on its own.
Try it in an Oliver Twist Martini – 3 parts Rosado Splash, 1 part vodka, shaken over ice and served over frozen grapes. ENJOY!
- 2010 Syrah-GOLD and highest scoring red wine in the competition-2012 Intervin International Wine Awards
- 2011 Kerner-Bronze-2012 International Wine Awards
- 2011 Patio Passion-Bronze- 2012 Intervin International Wine Awards
- 2010 Patio Passion-Bronze Medal - 2012 Savor NW Wine Awards
- 2010 Viognier-Bronze Medal-2012 Savor NW Wine Awards
- 2009 Chardonnay-Silver Medal - 2012 Savor NW Wine Awards
- 2010 Patio Passion-Gold Medal - 2011 All Canadian Wine Championship
- 2010 Patio Passion-Silver Medal-2011 NorthWest Wine Summit
- 2010 Patio Passion-Bronze Medal - 2011 Intervin International Wine Awards
- 2010 Oliver's Choice(Kerner) - Bronze Medal - 2011 Intervin International Wine Awards
- 2009 Viognier -Bronze Medal - Cellars of the World
- 2009 Viognier-Bronze Medal-2011 NorthWest Wine Summit
- 2009 Rosado Splash - Silver Medal -2011 Intervin International Wine Awards
- 2008 Merlot - Silver Medal - 2011 Intervin International Wine Awards
- 2008 Merlot-Bronze Medal-2011 NorthWest Wine Summit
- 2008 Chardonnay -Silver Medal-2011 NorthWest Wine Summit
- 2007 Proprietor's Reserve Merlot - Gold Medal - Cellars of the World
- 2007 Proprietor's Reserve Merlot - Silver Medal – Okanagan Fall Wine Festival
- 2007 Proprietor's Reserve Merlot - Bronze Medal – Wine Access 2010 Canadian Wine Awards
- 2008 Kerner - Gold Medal - Cellars of the World
- 2008 Chardonnay - Bronze Medal - Cellars of the World
- 2008 Syrah - Gold Medal – Wine Access 2010 Canadian Wine Awards
- 2008 Syrah - Bronze Medal - Cellars of the World
- 2009 Chardonnay - Bronze Medal – Wine Access 2010 Canadian Wine Awards
- 2009 Viognier -Bronze Medal – Wine Access 2010 Canadian Wine Awards
- 2007 Kerner - Silver Medal – Okanagan Life Magazine International Wine Competition
- 2007 Kerner - Silver Medal – Creston Valley WineART
- 2007 Syrah - Gold Medal – Creston Valley WineART
- 2008 Chardonnay - Gold Medal – Okanagan Fall Wine Festival
- 2008 Syrah - Bronze Medal – Okanagan Fall Wine Festival
- 2006 Merlot - 2nd Place - People's Choice Awards - #2 Merlot in BC
- 2007 Kerner - 1st - Feast of Fields’ Award – #1 Choice Best White Wine in BC
- 2007 Kerner - Bronze Medal – Okanagan Fall Wine Festival
- 2007 Chardonnay - 1st Place – People’s Choice Awards - #1 Chardonnay in BC
- 2007 Chardonnay - 2nd Place White Wine – East Kootenay Wine Festival